Hi guys, I want to share my first deviation on this "new username", I left behind my ~underboy identity
In this ocation I'm sharing this pack of window borders modded from gala's elementary theme, from ELEMENTARY OS LUNA gtk base.
The pack contains:
· a grey version (the one on the snap), with colored mouse-over and pushed-button instances.
· a lion-ish version, with some color in that balls
::: Downlad Links :::
rhoelementary-gray.zip (145 KB) (Mega)[link]
rhoelementary-mac.zip (141 KB) (Mega)[link]
...I've been using this for a couple of months now, and it works just fine. ^_^
How to install:
0) Download the files
1) Unzip the files
2) open an administrator window file-manager (in Elementary, right click on the dock over the file manager, open admin window; in a general way, open a terminal and type "gksu nautilus" or "gksu pantheon-files" without quotes).
3) go to /usr/share/themes/
4) paste the extracted folders there
How to use:
1) Install the stuff
2) open a terminal
3) for the grey theme, type: gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences theme 'rhoelementary-gray'
for the color theme, gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences theme 'rhoelementary-mac'
3a) to revert changes: gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences theme 'elementary'
How about the button order? To change the button order as in the snapshot,
1) open a terminal
2) enter: gsettings set org.pantheon.desktop.gala.appearance button-layout 'close,minimize:maximize'
...to restore to the defaults values: gsettings set org.pantheon.desktop.gala.appearance button-layout 'close:maximize'
ps: ...I didn't tried it in other environments than elementary, so don't know if it works in gnome, unity
(it should, couse it's metacity right?)
ps2: @gnome-look: [link]
ps3: en castellano, este es mi blog: [link]